Lowrance VHF Marine Radio Explore
Lowrance Link-2 DSC VHF-GPS
The Link-2 is full Class-D DSC enabled VHF. This marine radio has digital selective calling (DSC) capacity - you’ll never miss a DSC call. Link-2 is a feature-rich, free-floating handheld VHF radio that is Class D DSC compliant and features Man Over Board functionality and storage for up to 300 waypoints. It is ideal for everyday use or convenient storage in an emergency kit.
- 128 x 128 pixel LCD with adjustable contrast settings and backlighting, and prominent channel display
- Includes a choice of high or low (5W to 1W) transmission power
- “Get Buddy” feature transmits the radio’s position by push of a button, allowing buddies to receive bearing and distance data from other Link-2 units
- Latitude, longitude and time display
- A distress call button with hinged door
- The ability to select and program up to three favorite channels on a dedicated key
- Flexible dual and tri watch for greater channel monitoring
- Buddy list of up to 20 people
- NMEA 0183 compatible
- High visibility LCD with inverted night mode
- Intuitive rotary and keypad controls
- Four-button fist microphone
- Class D DSC Approved
- Dedicated Channel 16 keys
- Tri-channel watch function
- All international channels
- Multiple scan modes
- Easy bracket or flush-mount installation
High Visibility Display - See clearly in bright daylight with a high contrast black-on-white display. Night-time visibility has also been optimized, with an inverted white-on-black night mode to reduce light emission and preserve your night vision.
Intuitive Controls - A rotary channel dial facilitates quick channel selection, while large and amply spaced buttons provide quick access to all key functions. Dedicated Channel 16 keys enable instant access to the emergency channel, and are included on both the radio’s front panel and its four-button fist mic.
Class D DSC Approved - Class D DSC compliant for automated distress calling, including position when connected to a compatible GPS receiver.
Tri-Channel Watch Function - Scan between the current channel, emergency channel 16, and another user-configurable priority channel (non US models). On US models, scan between the current channel and emergency channels 16 and 9.
All International Channels - The Link-6 is designed for global use and supports all international channels including USA and Canada.
My Channel Mode - Select your favorite channels for quick and easy access. A long press on the channel dial enters My Channel Mode, where you can cycle through just your selected favourites using the rotary channel dial.
Multiple Scan Modes - Scan through all available channels or just your selected favourites. In either scan mode, emergency channels can optionally be given priority to reduce the chance of missing distress calls or other urgent safety messages.
Easy Bracket or Flush-Mount Installation-An included gimbal bracket enables table-top, overhead, or bulkhead installation. Flush-mount installation is also supported, with an easy mount-from-front solution.
- Flush mountable Class D DSC fixed mount VHF transceiver
- 25 W / 1 W transmission power
- Built-in dual-channel AIS receiver with AIS plot functionality
- Extra large, high resolution LCD display
- NMEA 2000® connectivity plus NMEA0183
- High quality fist mic with built-in speaker
- MOB feature
- Track Your Buddy option
- Dual Watch / tri watch and all scan functions
- PA/Hailer horn output with Listen Back Feature
- 10 weather channel
- 20 user programmable names with MMSI
- Fully waterproof