Actisense NGW-1 NMEA 0183 to NMEA 2000 Gateway (ISO version)
Hook up to NMEA 2000 whilst keeping currently installed NMEA 0183 devices. The NGW-1 range provides an uncomplicated way to link between a boatâ€™s data networks and converts NMEA 0183 data into NMEA 2000 data and vice-versa.
NMEA 0183 to NMEA 2000 Gateway - Bare wires to NMEA 2000 Micro Conector.
- ully isolated NMEA 0183 incorporating ISO-Driveâ„¢ technology
- Advanced configuration using Actisense Toolkit allows Tx / Rx lists and Tx rates to be set
- Supports Fast Heading at 10Hz
- Up to 230,400 baud data transfer rate
- Integrated 1.5m drop cable
- Diagnostic receive LEDs
Fully NMEA 2000 Certified
The NGW-1 has the largest range of conversions available on the market. To see a full up to date list of the conversions the various configurations can handle, please click here.
The Actisense NMEA Reader software utility allows the NGW-1 user to view and understand (in detail) the translated NMEA 0183 sentences output by an NGW-1 directly.
- Upgrade NMEA 0183 equipment to NMEA 2000
- Allow NMEA 0183 devices to receive vital NMEA 2000 data
- Use the NMEA 2000 bus to multiplex several NMEA 0183 signals together
- Reliable, renowned bi-directional conversion engine
- Supports a wide range of conversions including AIS
- Easily configurable using Actisense Toolkit