Element HV - GPS - Chartplotter - CHIRP -DownVision, SideVision, and RealVision 3D Sonar
Element S - GPS - Chartplotter - Radar - High CHIRP Sonar
The Element S series of navigation displays gives you the freedom to enjoy the open waters—Select your destination and let Element’s fast and accurate 10Hz GPS/GNSS lead the way. Engineered for simplicity and aff ordable performance, Element S will quickly become your trusted cruising companion. A quad-core processor off ers responsive performance and Element’s all-weather, sunlight viewable displays deliver chart and navigation data in beautiful color. Element’s simple and straightforward LightHouse Sport operating system lets you navigate with confi dence. Once underway, Element S will keep you on course with a smart list of user-friendly features, such as AIS target overlays, autopilot integration, and sailing instruments displays.
Outstanding ability to track bottom to depths of up to 800ft
Basic fish finder for bottom material recognition during anchoring
8-pin transducer connector for direction connection of Raymarine CPT-S transom or thru-hull transducers
Knowledge is power—and the Element™ CHIRP sonar/GPS series from Raymarine gives you the power to make smarter decisions on the water. Built for anglers that want to be one step ahead of the game, Element delivers the sharpest view of the underwater world with HyperVision™ 1.2 megahertz super high-resolution sonar technology. HyperVision technology takes DownVision, SideVision, and Raymarine RealVison 3D sonar to the next level of precision imaging and fish identification, letting you see structures, vegetation, and fish with photo-like clarity. And the power of Element doesn’t stop there—an onboard quad-core processor delivers instantaneous chart redraw, fast response, and smooth RealVision 3D imaging. To keep you on target, Element features simple keypad controls and an angler-centric user interface so you can focus on the fish—not the helm. An oversized waypoint key puts you on your favorite spots, and Element’s RealBathy™ personal depth map generator lets you make your own high definition bathymetric maps on the fly.
• High-visibility sunlight viewable 7”, 9”, and 12” displays
• HyperVision CHIRP technology delivers super-high resolution sonar imagery
• Built-in RealVision 3D sonar gives you the power to accurately identify the location of ledges, channel beds, and other contour changes
• Compact HV-100 all-in-one transducer combines Hyper, Down, Side, RealVision and conventional CHIRP sonar channels into one simple installation
• Fast quad-core processor allows instantaneous chart re-draw and continuous 3D rending while running a simple, easy-to-learn user interface.
• 1.2 megahertz HyperVision sonar provides outstanding resolution up to 100’ while 350kHz Down and SideVision delivers photo-like imaging up to 600’
• Take 3D sonar to the next level with HyperVision mode for unprecedented resolution and positional awareness
• Dedicated keypad controls for simple operation, plus an oversized waypoint key for marking favorite spots
• Raymarine RealBathy™ personal sonar mapping and Navionics SonarCharts Live support
• User-programmable keys allow quick access to most-used configurations
• Support for Raymarine LightHouse NC2 with Fishing Hot Spots, Navionics, C-MAP and other regional charting options
• NMEA2000 networking for VHF, engine, tanks, and heading sensor integration
High Resolution HyperVision Down
High Resolution HyperVision Side
High Resolution HyperVision 3D
Alterative Transducers Supported
RealBathy is available on all Element products and does not require LNC2 cartography, but it does require a microSD card with available space inserted into the card reader.
Knowledge is power, and the Element 7 HV CHIRP Sonar -GPS from Raymarine gives you the upper hand when hunting for fish and their habitat. Delivering the sharpest view of the underwater world, Element’s HyperVision 1.2 megahertz sonar technology, turns up the resolution of DownVi...
Knowledge is power, and the Element 9 HV CHIRP Sonar -GPS from Raymarine gives you the upper hand when hunting for fish and their habitat. Delivering the sharpest view of the underwater world, Element’s HyperVision 1.2 megahertz sonar technology, turns up the resolution of DownVi...
Knowledge is power, and the Element 12 HV CHIRP Sonar -GPS from Raymarine gives you the upper hand when hunting for fish and their habitat. Delivering the sharpest view of the underwater world, Element’s HyperVision 1.2 megahertz sonar technology, turns up the resolution of DownVision...