Icom IC-M510E with AIS Receiver
IC-M510E VHF/DSC Marine Radio (AIS Receiver Version)
In addition to the IC-M510E VHF/DSC VHF marine radio that comes with our Smartphone Control, the new AIS version provides users with the ability to receive AIS and see surrounding vessel traffic in real-time whilst also being able to make individual DSC calls to other selected boats.
Radio Control & Intercom Via Your Smartphone
Use the RS-M500 app (for iOS™/Android™) to remotely control the IC-M510E through WLAN. Up to three smartphones can be used as a wireless microphone or remote controller in substitute for the COMMANDMIC™. Intercom function between your smartphone and the radio is also available.
Integrated AIS Receiver With its integrated AIS receiver* or external NMEA sentence (third party AIS receiver, transponder), the IC-M510E can show real-time AIS vessel traffic information on the display. You can directly make an individual DSC call to selected AIS targets from the AIS screen.
Stylish, Sleek Design
The IC-M510E is slim (depth: 71.2 mm; 2.8 in) and easy to install in your boat. Its all-new sleek design is suitable for either panel or trunnion mounting.
Wide Viewing Angle Colour TFT LCD
The colour TFT LCD provides nearly a 180-degree viewing angle. The wide display has high-resolution characters and function icons. The night mode screen ensures good readability in low light conditions.
Simplified Navigation Function
The Navigation function guides you to a specified waypoint or AIS target. You can assign up to 100 destinations as waypoints.
Provides Clear, Loud Audio
The IC-M510E’s internal speaker enhances the received audio. The waterproof speaker provides superior sound quality with a wide frequency range for powerful, clear audio.
Interface Box for NMEA 2000™ and Hailer
The optional CT-M500 wireless interface box provides NMEA 2000 connectivity and Hailer/PA feature. The CT-M500 and the radio can be connected through WLAN.
• NMEA 0183/-HS connectivity
• Integrated GNSS receiver (GPS antenna is switchable between internal and external)
• IP68 advanced waterproofing (1 m depth of water for 60 minutes)
• Automatic Foghorn function
• Optional UT-112A voice scrambler
• AquaQuake prevents audio degradation from a water-logged speaker
• Supplied HM-205RB speaker microphone can be connected to the rear panel
• External speaker connection
• Controlled by HM-195GB COMMANDMIC
• Supports 4-digit channels
- Radio Control and Intercom Via Your Smartphone
- Integrated AIS Receiver
- Stylish, Sleek Design
- Wide Viewing Angle Colour TFT LCD
- Simplified Navigation Function
- Provides Clear, Loud Audio
- Interface Box for NMEA 2000 and Hailer/Foghorn
- NMEA 0183/-HS connectivity
- Integrated GNSS receiver (GPS antenna is switchable between internal and external)
- IP68 advanced waterproofing (1 m depth of water for 60 minutes)
- Automatic Foghorn function
- Optional UT-112A voice scrambler
- AquaQuake prevents audio degradation from a water-logged speaker
Introducing the IC-M510 Advanced Marine VHF/DSC Radio with Smartphone Control
Icom CT-M500 Wireless Interface Box
Icom GPSARIAL.001 External GNSS Antenna
Icom HM-195GB Remote control Commandmic
Icom HM-205RB Speaker Microphone
Icom MA-510TR Class B AIS Transponder
Icom MBF-7 Flush mount kit
Icom MBZ-1 Front panel cover
Icom OPC-1000 Cable
Icom OPC-1541 Extension Separation Cable
icom SP-37 External Hailer Horn Speaker
Icom UT-112 Voice Scrambler
Icom UX-241 External GNSS Antenna