Lowrance Multifunction Displays Explore
Lowrance HDS Live
With HDS LIVE, we took the most popular fishfinder series on the professional fishing circuit and made it even better for all anglers with a sleek, new design, faster processor, best-ever built-in suite of HDS navigation tools and support for a wide array of new fishfinding technology, unmatched by any other fishfinder. Prepare yourself for a new level of fishfinding performance with HDS LIVE, which includes built-in Lowrance® CHIRP sonar, support for Active Imaging™, StructureScan® 3D with Active Imaging and revolutionary LiveSight™ Real-Time Sonar.
Active Imaging™ 3-in-1 (CHIRP/Side/Down) sonar ready
Active Imaging™ 2-in-1 (Side/Down) sonar ready
StructureScan® 3D with Active Imaging enhancements – Coming Fall 2018
LiveSight real-time sonar compatible – Coming Spring 2019
FishReveal™ Smart Target View
High-resolution SolarMAX™ HD multi-touch screen
Wireless and Bluetooth® connectivity
Perfect for pinpointing fish-holding areas like rockpiles, standing timber, weedbeds, ditches and drop-offs, Active Imaging™ sonar delivers superior clarity and the highest resolution images of fish and structure at a longer range than any other structure-imaging technology.
Fish in Real-Time with LiveSight Sonar (Coming Early 2019)
Sonar interpretation made simple, LiveSight™ sonar turns all fishing into sight fishing, delivering the most detailed views of fish, down to every turn and flip of the tail, as they swim in and around cover. You’ll be fishing in real-time as you watch fish react to your lure, see how they are relating to structure and gain insight on what will work, what won’t and what to do next.
Makes fish easier to see on DownScan Imaging™ by combining CHIRP sonar fish targets with superior, high-resolution views of bottom detail, structure and bait fish. FishReveal removes the need to display CHIRP sonar and DownScan Imaging in a two-panel split-screen.
Mapping in Real-Time
Update the mapping of your favorite fishing spot or map unmapped areas with ½ foot contours – in real time – on the screen of your fishfinder/chartplotter with C-MAP Genesis Live. Genesis Live uses digital depth to create high-definition maps featuring 1/2-foot contours. Target key fishing areas with Genesis Live maps, which makes it easy to find areas where fish like to hide, like drop-offs, points, ditches and more. A truly customizable mapping experience, Genesis Live gives you control over contour transparency, contour density, depth and safety shading color palettes, and more. Create your Genesis Live maps in real-time, saving them as you go to a microSD card.
Connections HDS Live 7 and 9
1. NMEA 2000
2.Ethernet (radar) HDS-7 x 1 HDS-9 x 2
3. Power / NMEA0183 / Analog Video In
4. Traditional Sonar / Active Imaging 3D / LiveSight
5. 9-Pin XSonic Transducer
Connections HDS Live 12 and 16
1. NMEA 2000
2.Ethernet (radar) HDS-12 x 2 HDS-16 x 2
3. HDMI - Video In
5. Power / NMEA0183 / Analog Video In
6. Traditional Sonar / Active Imaging 3D / LiveSight
7. 9-Pin XSonic Transducer
Keep your eyes on the fish and never miss an important text or call with smartphone notifications built into HDS LIVE. Turn off phone notifications for uninterrupted fishing, or leave them on to receive popup notifications on the screen of your HDS LIVE display
LiveCast Smartphone Integration (HDS LIVE 16/12 only)
You no longer have to choose between watching the big game and spending a day on the water with LiveCast™ smartphone integration. Watch video, view Google maps and fishing data on the high-resolution screen of your HDS LIVE display via the HDMI connection on HDS LIVE 16- and 12-inch models. View data from your smartphone and keep your eye on the fish with a LiveCast-sonar split screen.
Lowrance HDS Carbon Ready for Battle
HDS Carbon units feature ultra-clear SolarMAX™ HD multi-touch displays with high-bright LED back lighting and advanced anti-reflective coatings to create wider viewing angles suitable for any lighting condition.
Loaded with a dual-core, high-performance processor, HDS Carbon delivers faster redraw speeds and quicker response times to easily power CHIRP sonar, Dual Network Sounder, StructureScan® 3D, StructureMap™ and future high-powered fishfinding upgrades. HDS Carbon features integrated wireless and Bluetooth® connectivity that supports the most advanced marine technology, including a Network Analyzer that notifies users when new software is available, and a Service Assistant that transmits a detailed network report directly to technical support for custom hands-on assistance.
Lowrance HDS Carbon Navigation advantages:
- Internal GPS antenna – with 10Hz position update rate provides ultra-accurate trails, smoother chart performance and maximum position accuracy. Supports WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS corrections.
- Precision-9 compatible ─ the Precision-9 Compass supplies accurate heading and rate-of-turn information to Lowrance® autopilot, radar and navigation systems over an NMEA 2000®connection. With an internal array of solid-state sensors constantly measuring motion and orientation on nine axes, the Precision-9 also provides pitch and roll data to compatible equipment.
- Extensive mapping options –HDS Carbon includes built-in C-MAP Basemap charts for Coastal and Inland US waters, a world background reference map, and compatibility with the most expansive selection of cartography on the market. Mapping options include Insight Genesis™, Insight PRO by C-MAP, Lake Insight HD by C-MAP, C-MAP MAX-N+,Navionics® and more. Visit GoFreeMarine.com for details.
- InsightGenesis™ custom maps – Make your own maps using recorded sonar logs, upload data to an Insight Genesis® account, view secure custom chart detail online, add optional custom color layer, vegetation and bottom-hardness overlays and download to a microSD card for use on the water. Plus, you can also share custom maps with the global Insight Genesis Social Map community.
- Multi-view and chart sharing – View two charts simultaneously, in 2D or 3D perspective view, with independent control, range and overlay capabilities. Plus, get the maximum from your chart card purchases.Buy one map card and view it on all Ethernet networked HDS Gen3, HDS Gen2 Touch or Gen2 displays.
- Dual microSD card slots
Lowrance HDS Carbon Sonar advantages:
- Built-in CHIRP Sonar – Dominate with greater sensitivity, improved target resolution and superior noise rejection for clearer, easy-to-see bait fish and game fish targets. Delivers multiple CHIRP and Broadband Sounder frequencies from a single transducer.
- StructureScan 3D ─ Integrated support for StructureScan 3D Imaging, which allows anglers to see fish, structure and bottom contours in a stunning, three-dimensional view that gives them a better understanding of where fish and structure are located in relation to their boat. Requires optional StructureScan 3D module and transducer.
- Dual network sonar Views allow for covering more water and seeing mark fish targets from a network of CHIRP sonar transducers. Watch sonar views from bow-mounted transducer and the in-hull or transom-mounted transducer at the same time on the same display.
- Simultaneously view CHIRP Sonar with StructureScan® 3D or StructureScan® HD to get the best possible view of fish and structure, below and to the sides of your boat.
- Built-in support for StructureScan® HD imaging –Enjoy picture-like, 180-degree views of structure and fish below your boat. Requires optional StructureScan® HD transducer.
- Built-in, award-winning Broadband Sounder™ – Display and mark game fish, bait fish and structure at higher speeds and at greater depths - from one to more than 3,000*feet.
- TotalScan™ transducer ─ Use the optional, all-in-one TotalScan™ Skimmer®transducer for Broadband and CHIRP sonar, plus StructureScan® HD with SideScan and DownScan Imaging™. This optional transducer simplifies installations by allowing anglers to get all their sonar with only one transducer install.
- StructureMap™ capability – Use live or recorded StructureScan® 3D and StructureScan® HD logs to create stunning underwater images of lakes, rivers or seafloor. StructureMap can be viewed as an overlay, and toggled on and off to provide the ultimate in situational awareness in relation to both chart and bottom detail.
- DownScan Overlay™ technology overlays DownScan Imaging™ onto CHIRP Sonar or Broadband Sounder™ returns.
- TrackBack™ to review and save key hot spots- Scroll-back thru sonar or StructureScan® HD imaging history to review structure or fish targets and pinpoint the location with a waypoint.
- SpotlightScan™ Sonar ready – optional add-on delivers a new level of angler-controlled surround-scanning view to provide picture-like images of key fishing areas.