Lowrance HDS-7 Carbon ROW with No Transducer
HDS-7 Carbon combines an ultra-clear SolarMAX™ HD display with a new dual core high-performance processer, leading-edge fishfinder technology dual channel CHIRP and dual network sounder using the latest advances in integrated wireless service tools. More agility, speed and brute power all in one easy-to-use multi-touch display.
The Lowrance® HDS-7 Carbon features
a new 7-inch ultra-clear SolarMAX™ HD multi-touch display using high-bright LED backlighting and advanced anti-reflective coatings to create wider viewing angles in any lighting condition. Only in HDS Carbon will you find superior color accuracy and a boosted high-resolution viewing panels specifically designed to truly maximize today’s leading sonar. Loaded with dual core high performance processor, HDS Carbon delivers faster redraw speeds and quicker response times for dual-channel CHIRP sonar, dual network sounder views, StructureScan 3D® and StructureMap™ plus split-screen views showing all this and mapping at the same time; it has enough reserve brute strength to drive future high powered fishfinding upgrades. HDS Carbon brings modern “smartphone-like” comfort with integrated wireless and Bluetooth® connectivity that supports the most advanced marine technology including a Network Analyzer that notifies user when a new software is available, a system Service Assistant that allows user to transmit a detailed report of their electronics network direct to technical advisors for custom hands-on assistance. HDS Carbon is the most versatile combo available today, it can view and control Mercury® VesselView® Link, be paired with Power-Pole® shallow-water anchors, and control SmartSteer™ trolling motor/outboard motors. An expansive list of safety and entertainment plug-ins are available to complete your network. You can navigate easily with HDS Carbon behind proven Lowrance navigation, a 10 Hz internal GPS antenna and a multitude of mapping options accessible from the unit’s dual microSD card slots or via wireless download from GoFree® Shop.
Ready For Battle
- Easy To See: 7-inch, LED-backlit, multi-touch, SolarMAX™ HD display. SolarMAX™ HD touchscreens produce wider viewing angles from anywhere in sight. Using a unique balance of high-bright LED backlight and advanced anti-reflective coatings along with superior color accuracy and a boosted high-resolution viewing panel, a wider operating temperature range and added moisture-proof optical layers produce clear visibility in any lighting situation.
- Simple To Use: Unique Lowrance® interface featuring quick-response touchscreen or keypad control, intuitive software, and protective coatings deliver performance in the most rugged on-the-water conditions. Lightning-fast, fingertip access to all HDS Carbon features.
- Dual-Core, High Performance Processor: HDS Carbon employs a dual-core, high performance processor with more than enough agility, speed and power providing faster redraws and quicker response times to easily drive today 's best technology, like StructureScan® 3D, Mercury® VesselView® Link and the Lowrance Outboard pilot. And, it has enough reserve brute strength to drive future high powered fishfinding technologies, too.
- Dual-Channel CHIRP Sonar: Never miss fish targets with two CHIRP frequency channels at the same time low, medium or high. Keep favorite high CHIRP frequency visible for increased target separation close to the bottom or in tight schools and now view the low frequency channel at the same time to cover more of the water column with wider and deeper cone angles.
- Dual Network Sonar Views: Cover more water and mark fish targets more clearly from a network of CHIRP sonar transducers. Watch sonar views from bow-mounted transducer and the in-hull or transom-mounted transducer at the same time on the same display.
- Most Advanced Fishfinder Technology: Simultaneously view CHIRP Sonar with StructureScan® 3D or StructureScan® HD to get the best possible view of fish and structure, below and to the sides of your boat.
Ready For Battle
- Quickly Make Adjustments: HDS Carbon has a high performance processor that produces lightning quick redraw speeds and faster sonar updates. It easily powers Carbon 's intuitive user-interface that includes scrolling menus, cursor assist, snap-to setting markers and innovative preview panes with quick-touch slider bars.
- Stay Connected: Integrated wireless connectivity with the Lowrance® GoFree® App and other onboard devices, allows you to download software updates and map purchases ─ for immediate use ─ in addition to viewing and/or controlling the display wirelessly using supported tablets and smartphones.
- Network All Components: Plug-and-play compatibility with Lowrance performance modules, including Broadband Radar, SonicHub®2 Marine Audio, SiriusXM® Marine Weather and audio, Class B AIS and DSC VHF, as well as industry-leading technologies, like Mercury® VesselView® Link, Bluetooth® control of Power-Pole shallow water anchors equipped with the C-Monster Control System and the SmartSteer™ interface, featuring control of MotorGuide® Xi5 trolling motor and the Lowrance® Outboard Pilot.
- Wireless Diagnostic Tools: The Network Analyzer detects devices with out-of-date software, while the Service Assistant allows users to send a detailed report of networked devices to Navico Service for quicker resolution of software/technical issues.
- TotalScan™ all-in-one transducer ready
- Point-1 Antenna support (external)
- Precision-9 Compass compatibility
- Connects and communicates with HDS Gen3, HDS Gen2 Touch and HDS Gen2 multifunction displays
- Dual Ethernet networking port
- Micro-C connection for NMEA 2000® devices
- Video input via optional adapter cable
- Supported by Lowrance Service & Support program
Lowrance HDS-7 Gen2 Touch Elite-7 Gimbal Bracket and knobs 7 Inch
Lowrance HDS-7 Gen3 and Carbon Suncover
Lowrance Power Data Cable Power NMEA 0183 for HDS Series Carbon TI Hook and Elite
Lowrance CAP-1 - Set of Connector Caps for HDS Gen2 and Carbon Series
Lowrance HDS-7 GEN3 Bezel and Door PK ASY
B&G, Lowrance, Simrad Bracket Knobs
Lowrance HDS-7 Carbon ROW with No Transducer
Lowrance HDS-7 Carbon ROW with TotalScan Transducer
Lowrance HDS-7 Carbon ROW with 3D StructureScan Box and Transducer
HDS Carbon from Lowrance Are you ready?
The New 16 inch Lowrance HDS 16 Carbon
HDS Carbon In the Box
1 HDS Carbon display
5 Fasteners (4x 6G x 1.5 panhead PH1)
6 Power/NMEA 0183 cable
7 Fuse holder (ATC blade)
8 Fuse (5 A)
9 Caps (3x for HDS-7, 4x for HDS-9/12/16 - for ethernet, NMEA
10 Documentation pack
11 Dash gasket (HDS-16 only)
HDS 7 Gen 3
HDS 7 Carbon
HDS 9 Gen 3
HDS 9 Carbon
HDS 12 Gen 3
HDS 12 Carbon
HDS 16 Carbon
|7in (178mm) Diag.
|XVGA color IPS TFT LCD
|1024 x 600
|Pure White LED
|5°F to 131°F (-15°C to 55°C )
|IPX7 with card door closed
|Part 15.103 FCC rules & CE RTTE directive 1999/5/EC
|Max - 2.3A @ 13.8VDC with backlight on full
Typical - 1.5A @ 13.8V
|Full Multi-touch touchscreen and Keypad; 8-way directional keypad; ZOOM +/-, EXIT,ENTER,MENU,SWAP PANEL,WPT,LIGHT/POWER
|Afrikaans/Afrikaans, Danish/Dansk, German/Deutsch, English (US), English (UK), Spanish/Español, Finnish/Suomi, French/Français, Greek/Ελληνικά, Icelandic/íslenska, Italian/Italiano, Dutch/Nederlands, Norwegian/Norsk, Portugese (Brazil)/Português (BR), Portugese (Portugal)/Português (PT), Swedish/Svenska
Chart Plotter Characteristics
|North up, Course up (COG), Heading up (heading with external heading sensor or COG)
|Insight USA (AMER models), Navionics basemap (AMER and ROW models)
|Add on Cartography
|Navico Insight HD, Navionics Platinum+/Platinum/Gold, Fishing HotSpots
|No GPS fix, Anchor, Low boat speed, XTE, Waypoint radius, Arrival
|Multiple Network Sonar
|Dual Channel CHIRP Sonar
|83/200 kHz or 50/200 kHz (depending on Broadband transducer); 455/800 kHz for StructureScan
|Available CHIRP Frequencies
|High CHIRP, Medium CHIRP or Low CHIRP (depending on transducer)
|1kW capable depending on transducer
|5000ft (1524m) *depending on transducer
|Depth, Fish I.D., Shallow
|4G (Broadband), 3G (Broadband), TX06L-1 (6kW HD Digital)
|2 user configurable
|2 user configurable
|1 x RS422 port
|Supported baud rates
|1200, 2400, 4800 (Default), 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200
|Yes with optional cable
|Data Card Slot
|2 micro SD cards up to 32GB